The Code Lyoko and Naruto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Code Lyoko and Naruto Forum

The best Forum for Naruto and Code Lyoko

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Untold Stories

Go down 
3 posters

does this sound like a good RPG
yes
Naruto Untold Stories Vote_lcap100%Naruto Untold Stories Vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
no
Naruto Untold Stories Vote_lcap0%Naruto Untold Stories Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
ladycript
n00b
n00b
ladycript

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-11-30

Naruto Untold Stories Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Untold Stories   Naruto Untold Stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:32 pm

well i wanted to try to start any RPG about what didn't happen naruto that should of happen, the romances, the fights, the deaths, etc.
cc forums can be in involved in this RPG

cc forum

name:
look:
bio:
jutsu:
clan:
crush:

my created character
name: Rika Yamanaka
look: sakura but with blonde hair, she wears all green because it matches her eyes
bio: Ino's sister
jutsu: sheer cold jutsu (an ice style jutsu), ice clone jutsu (clones made of ice)
clan: konoha
crush: Neji Hyuga

Characters:

Sasuke: zaya
Sakura: zaya
Naruto:
Kiba:
Hinata:
Shino:
Ino: ladycript
Choji:
Shikamaru:
Gaara:
Neji: ladycript
Tenten:
Rock Lee:
and anybody else i didn't mention just tell me who you want to be

if you want to join and we already started then either make a cc or pick someone that is not being used
Back to top Go down
zaya
n00b
n00b
zaya

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Untold Stories   Naruto Untold Stories Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:52 pm

name: Hiro Uchiha

looks: sasuke but with green hair and eyes. he usually wears a red shirt, red sneakers, black goggles with red tinted shades, black pants, black jacket with the Uchiha symbol on the back, and with the Konoha headband tied to his arm

bio: an Uchiha that was being tortured by Sasuke's older brother but escaped and found himself in Konoha

jutsu: fire ball jutsu, fire fist jutsu, fire kick jutsu, darkness power jutsu (changes all his fire jutsu to dark fire jutsu)

clan: Uchiha

crush: Sakura

and thanks for letting me be sasuke and sakura, i'll see what i can do with them
Back to top Go down
KoolMonki
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Untold Stories   Naruto Untold Stories Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 5:11 am

name: Uchiha Yuki
look: Black hair, cat ears and tail, eyes change color according to mood, black short-sleeve hoodie over blue shirt, blue pant,s, blue shoes
bio: Taken from Konoha at age three and raised as Orochimaru's apprentice. Now resides in Konoha, with every intention to kill Orochimaru
jutsu: Ikimono no-jutsu (turns into animals), itadakamisu no-jutsu (summons food) kuchiyose no-jutsu (summons foxes), kurayami senritsu no-jutsu (melody of darkness), kuro hebi no-jutsu (dark serpent), and all forms if Sharingan (although she doesn't use it much), and kage buunshin no-jutsu
clan: Uchiha
crush: None? XD
Personality: Aloof, apathetic, somewhat outgoing. Considers being a shinobi "a chore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Untold Stories   Naruto Untold Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Untold Stories
Page 1 of 1